qiio designed the Concentrator XN based on Microsoft Azure Sphere with a built-in secured OS to provide a full defense in depth to the assets. Combined with global cellular connectivity, the qiio Concentrator XN covers all the major requirements of the secured IoT industry.
The qiio Concentrator XN is a completely secure system integrated in a 70x37x3.6 mm form factor. It also provides several hardware interfaces over the qCON connector, in order to connect sensors, assets, and external devices.
- Interface to asset: Ethernet, SPI, I2C, UART, GPIO, ADC, PWM
- Interface to cloud: Cellular (Multiple RAT types), WiFi, Ethernet
- Localization: qMAPS (Cellular Triangulation), GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo)
- Provisioning: QR code, built-in mechanism for provisioning to cloud and cellular profile
- Security: Hardware security module – Azure Sphere
- Enclosure: Custom or directly plugged into asset via M.2 connector
- Special features: Fully integrated with the Azure platform, integrated eSIM works in 190 countries, Plug & Play
- Edge solution: Azure Sphere